Facilitations and aid
A path of higher education that offers the opportunity to immediately enter the job market through internships, some of them remunerated, in the major local and foreign companies.
INPS (former INPDAP)
Scholarships cover the total cost of the master in HFB for civil servants’ and pensioners’ children or orphans of Public employees and retirees of Public Administration.
Grants for best students’ internships are offered by major HFB businesses in Italy and abroad.
“UNICREDIT ad honorem”
Loan with advantageous interest rates and without guarantees. The Credits acquired through the Master in HFB will be recognised for “Laurea Specialistica” in “Economic Science” (Class LM-56) and “Economic and Business Science” (Class LM-77)
- International Professors and Professionals
- Remunerated internships in national and international businesses
- Participation in workshops, exhibitions, events and seminars
- Master taught in English
- Students selected by partner businesses
- Preliminary interview with businesses also available via Skype
- Interactive lessons
- Contacts with professors from the Florida International University
FACILITATIONS AND AID
- Accommodation: affordable instalments for foreign students (EU, US, and Non-EU)
- INPS Scholarships (former INPDAP) for Italian students
- Student Financing without guarantees and advantageous interest rates from Unicredit